CONDITIONS OF USE.
In order to use the services offered on this domain owned by Laura Ciccarese and used and managed independently by the user (whose references are indicated in the Contact section of the site), you will have to register by choosing a username and password, where required, by filling in any mandatory fields and providing personal information ensuring that these are up-to-date, complete and truthful.
The services must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and / or criminal liability.
- Following registration you can access all or some of the services on this site, assuming full responsibility for the statements, statements and any data entered or indirectly traceable to you.
- You can enter comments on the products purchased and / or places on sale, on the services offered by the site user, after reading these Conditions, assuming full responsibility for the content attributable to you.
- Laura Ciccarese or the user of the site can not in any way be held responsible for any violations you have made or for questions and claims including compensation that should be made by third parties, in relation to the contents you include including the Public Authority and the Control Authority in the field of advertising, without prejudice to your responsibility for any damage caused to axélero or the User.
- All the initiatives undertaken following the consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. Laura Ciccarese or the user of the site will not be in any way responsible for any misinterpretation and for activities you have undertaken following consultation of this site.
- Laura Ciccarese or the user of the site will have the right to interrupt and / or intervene on activities performed by you through this site at any time and without notice following failure to comply with these Conditions.
- Laura Ciccarese disclaims any responsibility for the content placed on this site by its users and by the user, undertaking only to provide for the timely removal of content subject to dispute by third parties against appropriate reporting by the party concerned and / or ‘competent authority.
- Assuming, moreover, the commitment not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and / or server of this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of services by third parties. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any information or material of the services or associated with them.
- The services are provided in the state of fact and law in which they are located. Cicaro’s aura and the user of the site exclude, therefore, any guarantee, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or about particular characteristics of the services, as well as they will not under any circumstances be liable in the hypothesis in which the services become unavailable, in whole or in part, or, for any other modality with which the service was rendered. Moreover, they do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be subject to the interference of numerous factors that do not fall within the control possibilities of axélero SpA or the user of the site.
- Laura Ciccarese and the user of the site may modify these Terms. The changes will be considered accepted with the use of the site by the user.
- The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This agreement has been drawn up in Italian. Any controversy that may derive from the relationship governed by this agreement will be devolved to the Italian ordinary jurisdiction.
- Laura Ciccarese or the user of the site do not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. Any invalidity, invalidity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Conditions if accepted, will not determine the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses that will remain valid and effective.
For the use of this site it is an essential condition that the following rules of behavior are observed.
Every user must respect all those who interact, their ideas, their web spaces and their products and remember that the comments system is accessible to everyone and readable by everyone. Users interact with each other for the sole purpose of expressing their opinions or clarifications.Exchanges of personal information whose content is beyond the scope of this site, controversy or inconvenience to participants with unnecessary and off-topic comments are not permitted. In the use of this site, users must not use obscene, indecent, offensive, blasphemous, derogatory or defamatory language, expressions of fanaticism, racism, hatred, irreverence, threatening, provocative or otherwise content that may cause damage to the Company, the User of the site or to third parties. Your ideas must be expressed without irreverent tones or deliberately provocative aimed at generating arguments quarrels or disturbing. In case of violation by third parties of the above, we invite you to promptly report to the email address of the User indicated in the Contact or all address email@example.com.
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART 13 D.LGS. 30 JUNE 2003 N. 196 AND ARTT. 13 AND 14 EU REGULATION 2016/679 (hereinafter also “GDPR”)
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who complete the contact form. The Company, whose data are indicated in the footer of this site, is Data Controller.
1. Source of personal data: The Company treats, as an independent holder, the data you expressly and voluntarily enter by filling in the contact form via an electronic channel.
2. Legal Basis and Purpose of Processing: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Your data will therefore be processed by the Company for purposes related to or instrumental to your requests. By entering data to satisfy your requests, you agree to receive informative material and commercial communications from the Company, through traditional contact methods (by telephone calls) or automated (sms, e-mail). The processing of your data is a legitimate interest of the Company pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 of the GDPR. Your consent is optional, but if you do not enter the fields marked as mandatory (*), your requests can not be satisfied.
3. Duration of treatment:
The treatment will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. The data collected for the sending of commercial communications will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months.
4. Methods of data processing: The processing of personal data is done manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
5. Subjects to whom the data may be communicated: The Company may communicate the personal data provided to the subjects that perform in the Company’s assistance and professional advice, necessary for the provision of services on the site and to meet your requests . The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data as “Data Controllers”, or as “Managers” of specific processing operations that are part of the contractual services that the same persons perform in favor of the Society. The employees and collaborators of the Company may also become aware of the data as “managers” or “persons in charge”.
6. Rights of the interested party: You will have the right to obtain from the Company, as Data Controller, confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in a structured format, in common use, understandable and legible from automatic device; indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of the processing, of the logic applied, in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, as well as of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents; you will also have the right to cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, to the portability of your data, as well as updating, rectification, limitation or, if you request it, integration or to receive a copy of the data being processed. You will also be entitled to submit a claim before the Privacy Guarantor. For any communication concerning the processing of your personal data by the Company you can contact the same at the addresses indicated on this site, or you can contact Laura Ciccarese at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org